This post contains affiliate links. The Connected Nest will receive a small compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on the links, but these product recommendations are genuine.
Kids’ books are a wonderful tool to initiate conversations and learning opportunities about all sorts of topics related to our parenting journeys. I’ll be sharing many books within different topics, but let’s start with some recent favorites in our home.
Here are seven children’s books about mindfulness and being in charge of our bodies.
- “Charlotte and the Quiet Place” by Deborah Sosin
- “The Lemonade Hurricane” by Licia Morelli
- “Puppy Mind” by Andrew Jordan Nance
- “What Does It Mean to Be Present?” by Rana DiOrio
- “Listening to My Body” by Gabi Garcia
- “Sea Otter Cove” by Lori Lite
- “Angry Octopus” by Lori Lite